The beginnings of the Hotel Villa Andrea – this story is about a piece of paradise on the coast of the Adriatic Sea where you can hear the noise of waves and the twitter of birds. The view stretching over the open sea catches the islands of Brac and Hvar in the distance and is filled with heavenly pleasures. This is why the owner of the hotel, Mr. David Cain, wishes to share that piece of paradise with his guests by providing them with a top facility where they will get high quality service and where, most of all, they will feel just like at home. On that journey he has gathered the most skilful managers – a married couple, the Marijancevics who put together a team of true enthusiasts and turned their excitement for working in hospitality into the finest service thereby creating a hotel, which is unique and warm and unlike any other.
˝Guests should find in a hotel all that they dream of at home˝ said the famous hotelier Conrad Hilton, which is also the thought behind developing this hotel.
We are proud of the fact that:
- The Hotel Villa Andrea is first amongst 10 hotels in Croatia to for the first time, carry the plaque of Environmentally Friendly Hotels.
- Finalist of Adrian Selection 2007
- Since 2007 the first small hotel in central Dalmatia to be included in surveys of Completely Croatia Agency
- Since 2005 to date, the carrier of the plaque of Trip Advisor of a recommended great hotel
- Since 2009 included on the Golden List of World Hotels of the Luxury Group (only 5 hotels in Croatia
- Since 2010 according to reviews of our guests on site of Booking.com our score is 9,5-Exceptional
Hotel Villa Andrea offers:
- 17 rooms designed with the emphasis on tradition and autochthonous originality Luxury
- Superior service
- Individual approach to guests
- Olive Tree Restaurant (slow food)
- Newly renovated wine cellar
- Wine tasting
- Spa centre Shine On
- Souvenir shop